Orana’s Supporters’ Awards
Orana’s Supporters’ Awards are designed to acknowledge and celebrate our Supporters’ outstanding contribution and support of Orana’s mission to improve the lives of people with disability.
The award is open to current parents, family members, donors, volunteers, customers and the general public.
An eligible nominee can be nominated by a:
- current family member;
- current staff member; or
- member of the general public.
The recipient has made a significant contribution to supporting Orana to improve the lives of people with disability. Nominees:
- demonstrate a commitment to Orana’s Mission and Values; or
- demonstrate a commitment to Orana through their ongoing support of activities and events; or
- proactively facilitate opportunities for others to be more involved in Orana’s cause; or
- actively participates in existing projects designed to improve services to people with disability; or
- demonstrate a contribution to Orana’s cause by undertaking voluntary work; or
- demonstrate excellence in encouraging participation in community activities for people with disability and their families.
- Nominations can be received via email or through mail.
- You can choose to respond to one or a number of criterion in your submission.
- A minimum of three nominations must be received for the Award to be judged.
- Nominators must notify the nominee that they are nominating them and the nominee must agree to be nominated.
- Click here for a copy of the Supporters’ Awards Nomination Form.
Key dates for Supporters’ Award 2020
June – award nominations open.
October – award nominations close and sent to the judging panel.
November – meeting with judging panel to select finalists.
November – finalist notified.
December – award winners announced to coincide with International Volunteer’s Day.