It can be hard sometimes for families caring for a person with disability.
Orana’s short term accommodation provides a safe and enriching environment where people with disability can develop their skills while giving families a break from the caring role.
- Is suitable for both children and adults with disability
- Caters to the needs of the individual
- Provides opportunities to make friends and be involved in recreational activities both in-house and in the community
- Develops independent living and social skills
- Provides assistance with personal care in a respectful and private environment
- Allows carers to have a break, confident in the knowledge that their loved one is receiving a high standard of care
Services can be accessed on a regular basis, or just from time to time when you need them the most.
No matter what option you choose, support will be provided by dedicated staff who are focused on your needs and those of the person you’re caring for.