Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Thursday, November 26th, 2020
The health and wellbeing of our clients, their families, our staff and volunteers remain Orana’s number one priority as we closely monitor the situation.
Following my last communication on Friday 20 November via Orana’s website and social media, further announcements have been made with detail available on the SA government website at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery.
The Orana Business Continuity Team (BCT) met on Wednesday 25 November to discuss the SA Health and government directives and concluded the next phase for Orana clients, employees and staff will be as follows:
From Tuesday 1st December, the following will apply to Orana services:
– Netley Head Office and Ridleyton Administration staff to return to work.
– Regional services will be open and provide client service as usual (unless advised otherwise by their General Manager).
– Travel between sites and to regional areas as work requires to resume.
– Orana Business Services are to resume with pre-lockdown conditions of work with employees encouraged to return to work as usual.
– Orana Independent Living services are to continue monitoring client activities and lifestyle with return to pre-lockdown lifestyle and client service.
– Orana Independent Living services are to continue client services with reduced outings for clients to minimise risk of infection, particularly with the aged and those with medical/health conditions.
– Community Inclusion and Developmental Services clients are to resume pre-lockdown conditions.
– The wearing of masks is no longer mandatory but encouraged where physical distancing requirements cannot be met.
Any further COVID-19 updates will be provided via the Orana website and social media whenever SA Health and government directives change. Orana Senior Management Team members will continue to pro-actively communicate requirements to their clients, employees, their families, staff and customers.
Thank you again for your ongoing patience and understanding as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can communicate with me directly.
Chief Executive Officer
Orana Australia Limited