Who can Volunteer at Orana?
We welcome all volunteers – individuals, corporate and community groups.
Orana volunteers are an incredible group of people. They donate their precious time to support people living with disability and in doing so provide additional resources Orana would be unable to offer without their assistance.
Volunteers can work with us as little as once a year or as much as once or twice a week. They can be individuals or organisations. You can choose a site that is close to your work or home and be involved in accommodation, employment, administration, events or retail (Op Shop).
We encourage people from all walks of life to volunteer with Orana:
- Parents and siblings of clients
- Adult students
- Corporate or community groups
Consider joining our Op Shop
We are always on the look-out for volunteers who can help our very friendly Op Shop team for 2-3 days a week on an on-going basis (flexible with hours, days, etc.) in the running of our Op Shop. For shop location, please click here.
- Customer service
- Working on the till processing sales
- Stock processing and preparation including steaming and pricing
- Shop presentation and visual merchandising, creating stylish windows and displays
- Replenishing stock on the shop floor
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please contact Orana on (08) 8375 2000 or for more information, please contact us via our online contact form.