Orana offers a range of vocational and life skills development options to help you develop yours skills.
- Computer Skills
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Life Out Loud program – exploring sexual health and appropriate behaviours
- Anger Management
- Workplace, Health and Safety
- Specific vocational development training linked to your job
This development enables you to:
- develop oral and written communication
- develop computer skills
- build self-confidence and life opportunities
- build friendships through shared learning
- enhance employability.
- continue literacy development with a focus on future life skills
For more information, please contact Orana on (08) 8375 2000 or complete our online enquiry form.