To work at Orana, you have to:
- Have an NDIS plan
- Be in receipt of a Disability Support Pension or be eligible to receive one
- Be keen and motivated to work
- Want to work as part of a team
- Be over 18 years of age
If you can say yes to the above, you’ve passed the first step in getting a job at Orana.
Now we can find a job that’s right for you! Contact Orana’s Intake Coordinator and we’ll organise a time to talk to you about your options. We’ll also ask you to come and visit our Employment Services so you can see for yourself the types of work we do. From here, we will:
- Organise a three month paid work trial in a safe and supportive environment so you can feel comfortable with your work. These trials can be part-time to suit your needs or full time if you’d prefer.
- Provide on-the-job training, so no prior experience is necessary.
- If your three-month trial is successful, you’ll become a permanent employee of Orana – congratulations!
To find out what type of job is right for you, call our Intake Coordinator on (08) 8375 2000 or fill out our online enquiry form.