Orana provides a range of support services to people with disability that are designed around your goals and aspirations to live independently as possible.
Support is provided by qualified staff and can range from a small number of hours per week to more substantial time based on your needs. This can be highly flexible, offering you the opportunity to manage supports around your lifestyle. We can provide you with training to learn new skills, tailoring a program around your needs to develop your skills and provide the ongoing support you need to live your life independently. Whatever support you want or need – Orana is here to provide it to you. Support Services can include:
- support with daily activities – this includes support with showering and dressing
- menu planning
- general personal banking (working within budget)
- management of written communication
- arranging and attending medical visits
- medication management
- coordination of other supports, e.g. meal preparation and cleaning
For more information on the range of Life Skills Support that Orana can offer you, please go to our Life Skills Support page.