Stay in touch with Orana Winter 2021
Orana is on the lookout for dedicated graphic design volunteers to join our friendly Communications team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will support the business in all visual communications. If you are studying in a relevant area, in your last year of University/TAFE, recently graduated or experienced, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and creating a range of promotional materials and tools for digital, print and multi-media campaigns
- Writing and editing promotional material for distribution
- Creating event branding packages etc including all online and print graphics, in addition to merchandising and supporting material
- Experience in design programs such as Adobe In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated creative ability and out-of-the box approach to marketing through graphics
- Strong sense of design and creativity
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team or work autonomously
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- National Police Clearance Certificate
In addition, some of the skills required for the position include a great sense of humour, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to support people living with disability, high attention to detail and basic administration skills.
If this sounds like the volunteering position for you, we absolutely want to hear from you!
Please email your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information contact Elaine, Communications and Events Coordinator on 8375 2000.