Stay in touch with Orana Autumn 2022
Orana is looking for dedicated graphic design volunteers to join our friendly Branding and Customer Experience team – this is an exciting opportunity where you will support the business in all visual communications. If you are studying in a relevant area, in your last year of University/TAFE, recently graduated or experienced, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and creating a range of promotional materials and tools for digital, print and multi-media campaigns
- Writing and editing promotional material for distribution
- Creating event branding packages etc. including all online and print graphics, in addition to merchandising and supporting material
- Experience in design programs such as Adobe In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated creative ability and out-of-the-box approach to marketing through graphics
- Strong sense of design and creativity
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team or work autonomously
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- National Police Clearance Certificate
In addition, some of the skills required for the position include a great sense of humour, a positive can-do attitude, a desire to support people living with disability, great attention to detail and basic administration skills.
If this sounds like a volunteering position for you, we want to hear from you!
Please email your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information contact Elaine, Communications and Events Coordinator on 8375 2000.
Down Syndrome SA is on the lookout for Program Support Volunteers. Down Syndrome SA coordinates various programs throughout the month, including Club Strike (Bowling), Dance Down, and Club Slick (Dancing). We are seeking multiple volunteers to assist with the successful running of these events.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others through assisting with event program support, photography or even dance choreography, then we would love to hear from you.
Programs run on Monday and Friday nights throughout the month. They are seeking availability to attend a minimum of five events throughout the year.
All volunteers will be required to undergo an NDIS Worker Screening, DHS Working with Children Check and a National Police Certificate. All screenings can be arranged through us, free of charge.
Volunteers will be supported during events by Down Syndrome SA and Orana staff.
If this sounds like a volunteering position for you or further information, please contact Emma on 8375 2001 or email email@example.com.