Stay in touch with Orana Spring 2020
Thai Baked Salmon
4 x 150 gram Salmon fillets – skin on or off
6 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon ginger – peeled and finely grated
2 spring onions – sliced
Cracked pepper to season
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Place each fillet onto the tray and brush with sweet chili sauce.
4. Sprinkle with ginger, brushing into the sauce.
5. Turn the fillets and coat the undersides, flip back.
6. Season with the cracked pepper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and brush with more marinade.
8. Return to the oven and bake a further 10 minutes.
Serve hot garnished with spring onions, extra sauce if desired and with brown rice or quinoa on the side and salad.