Stay in touch with Orana Spring 2021
Orana Supporters’ Awards 2021
Call for nominations
Nominations are still open for the Orana Supporters’ Awards 2021.
These Awards are designed to acknowledge and celebrate our supporters’ outstanding contribution and support of Orana’s mission to improve the lives of people with disability.
The award is open to current family members, donors, volunteers, business customers and the general public.
An eligible nominee can be nominated by a:
- current family member;
- current staff member; or
- member of the general public.
Nominees have made a significant contribution to supporting Orana to improve the lives of people with disability by:
- demonstrating a commitment to Orana’s Mission and Values; or
- demonstrating a commitment to Orana through their ongoing support of activities and events; or
- proactively facilitate opportunities for others to be more involved in Orana’s cause; or
- actively participates in existing projects designed to improve services to people with disability; or
- demonstrating a contribution to Orana’s cause by undertaking voluntary work; or
- demonstrating excellence in encouraging participation in community activities for people with disability and their families.
- Nominations can be submitted using the Nomination Form via:
Post: Manager Branding and Customer Experience, Orana, PO Box 680 Torrensville Plaza SA 5031
In person: Orana Head Office, 26 Watson Avenue Netley
- You can choose to respond to one or several criteria in your submission.
- A minimum of three nominations must be received for the Award to be judged.
- Nominators must notify the nominee that they are nominating them and the nominee must agree to be nominated.
- Click here for a copy of the Supporters’ Awards Nomination Form
Key dates for Supporters’ Award 2021
June – award nominations open
October – award nominations close and sent to the judging panel
November – meeting with judging panel to select finalists
November – finalist notified
December – award winners announced to coincide with International Volunteer’s Day