Stay in touch with Orana Autumn 2018
Healthy lifestyles at Orana
As part of our aim to encourage healthy eating and lifestyle choices, we bring you this easy to cook, healthy choice recipe, a delicious ‘Salmon and Kale Caesar Wrap’. This makes a great autumn lunch or light dinner. Give it a try and let us know what you think. Happy cooking!
Salmon and Kale Caesar Wrap
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 cups shredded kale
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cans (170gms aprox.) wild salmon, drained
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Place the kale, Parmesan and Caesar dressing in a large bowl and toss until the leaves are evenly coated with the dressing. Add the salmon using a fork to break it into flakes and toss to combine.
- Place 1 tortilla on a clean work surface. Spread a quarter of the filling horizontally, slightly below the center of the tortilla. Roll the wrap tightly by folding the sides over the filling, then rolling from the bottom up.
Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve immediately and enjoy!