Stay in touch with Orana Summer 2019
Just a little something special with Christmas just around the corner, this easy to prepare and delicious White Christmas Slice recipe.
This makes a great special treat over Christmas and a lovely gift for family and friends.
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Happy cooking!
White Christmas Slice
- 2 cups brown rice puffs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raw unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g coconut oil
- In a large bowl, pour in your brown rice puffs, dried cranberries, raw unsalted pistachios and coconut flakes.
- In a saucepan on low heat, gently melt the white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Pour the liquid from the saucepan carefully over the ingredients in the large bowl and mix well.
- Next, pour the mixture into a baking paper-lined small tray (or you could pour into muffin cases/patty pans).
- Put into the freezer or fridge until firm and set.
* It must be stored in the fridge – it will melt quickly, particularly in hot weather. The freezer is best!
* Use any combination of fruit and nuts you like, cranberries and pistachios are a Christmassy suggestion!