Stay in touch with Orana Winter 2019
A better life for future generations
Leaving a lasting gift to Orana does more than provide financial support. It makes a statement about the choices you have made to create a better life for future generations.
If you have ever considered leaving a bequest to your favourite charity in your Will, there are a few things you should consider:
- First and foremost your Will should provide for your family and loved ones.
- Consider the issues that are important to you and why.
- Identify the charities or groups that support your vision for a better future.
- Discuss your choice to leave a bequest to a charity with your family. Let them share your vision and support your choice.
- If you have an existing Will, consider adding a codicil to your Will (a legal addition) rather than re-drafting your entire Will. We recommend you have your Will prepared by a practising legal professional to ensure that your assets will be distributed in accordance with your wishes.
We would like to thank the many supporters who have already included Orana in their Will.
Leaving a lasting gift assists Orana to provide: supported accommodation and personal support services; support for people living with disability to lead inclusive lives and participate fully within their community; supported employment options; and to assist clients and their families with respite options.
Your bequest will offer hope and support to future generations of Australians living with disability, and their families.
If you have or are considering making a bequest to Orana, please let us know. We would like the opportunity to thank you, and your family, for including us in your provision for this and future generations.
Please contact us on (08) 8375 2000 to have a confidential discussion about your legacy.