'Home is where the heart is'
The saying ‘home is where the heart is’ is apt for Orana as we pride ourselves on offering accommodation that has heart. As an Orana resident you are given a place that you can proudly call home, and we give you all the support you need to stay part of your local community. We offer you a range of options including:
- tenancy support
- individual unit living
- share home living
- large residential services
It doesn’t matter what type of home you need, we’ll find something that’s right for you. We don’t simply put a roof over your head; we tailor a living plan that will suit your needs. We have a range of accommodation locations all over South Australia including:
- Metropolitan Adelaide - Clarence Park (Amaroo), Glenside (Harrow House), Inner West (Metropolitan Community Living Program - MCLP )
- Regional South Australia – Berri, Loxton, Meningie, Port Pirie.
We also have a centre- based respite service in Whyalla.
Are you eligible?
To receive our accommodation services, you need to:
- be registered and eligible for services through Disability Services SA
- be over 18 years of age
- be able to live with others
- be willing to accept the expectations and requirements of our services
Find out more
To find out more, contact Orana on (08) 8375 2000 or fill in our contact form.
For more information contact us